Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Canada Post Service Has Resumed

It's true! Snail mail is back on. I've already received a letter from the lovely Heather, and a care package from my sister containing notebooks, assorted teas and Hello Kitty treats. I may wait 'til the end of the week to mail out my distro orders, because I know the workers have a huge backlog to deal with. You can read updates on the dispute here and here. Thank you for being so patient! Feel free to send me a letter at my new address.

Amber Forrester
1402 Blvd. Pie-IX #4
Montréal, Québec
H1V 2C1 Canada









1 comment:

FoggyBogFaggot said...

postal strike: i had a dream when the strike ended I got loads and loads of letters from friends. Then I woke up and it was literally all a dream and there was only a motorcycle magazine in the mail.